Welcome to 5M!
Things to remember
- PE is on Monday. Make sure you have your PE kit in school!
- Swimming is on Thursday. Don't forget your swimming kit!
- Homework goes out on Friday to be returned the next Friday.
- Try and read at home every night and make a note in your Reading Record.
- Remember that you can access Bug Club at home: www.activelearnprimary.co.uk
- Get rockin' your times tables with TT Rockstars at www.play.ttrockstars.com
What are we learning?
In Maths we are learning about place value, and multiplying and dividing by 10, 100 and 1000.
In Literacy we are looking at the features of magazine articles, and learning how to use brackets and relative clauses.
In Topic we've been designing and creating wonderful dragon eyes using a variety of materials including clay.
In Spanish we can hold a conversation giving directions to different places on the high street.
In PSHE we'll be thinking about physical health and wellbeing and discussing who makes a good role model for us.
Wow - what a lot of exciting things we are learning!
If you want to do extra research on the things we're learning in class, this website is a good place to start: www.primaryhomeworkhelp.co.uk
Please get in touch with me via the school office if you have any questions.